Hello, and welcome to my webpage!

Please explore and utilize this site however you feel to be proper. This is the first version of what I will call "my personal website" which will be a long-term ongoing project. I plan to use this site for several reasons, a few being: (1) to have a portfolio to showcase my knowledge and capability for potential partners in employment, (2) having a place where I can aggregate topics that I have learned in one place and the chance to review those topics in the process of web-formatting, and (3) by sharing knowledge, perhaps someone else may be able to build more upon ideas that I have and the content can hopefully provide some utility to aspiring learners as I continue to develop this site with additional content, more functionality, and developed further upon ideas. 

Once life permits me the time, I plan to host this website on Github to allow for more seamless integration for some of my work (e.g. coding, data projects, software that I program, etc.) and configure my own layout using more HTML.

 

POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS

Only a limited amount of information can be captured by a resume or an online application. I hope that this site is able to provide some perspective on the quality of work of which I am capable, my eagerness to learn new things, expand my knowledge, and take on new projects. In addition, I hope that you can learn a little more about who "Kyle" is as a person, how I might fit within your company's culture and the ways that my mind works in general, and how such a perspective could be beneficial to your goals. 

On the right side of the screen, I have various samples of writing, research, and data-driven analysis grouped by topics that I found to be befitting from my previous academic, professional, and personal endeavors. Additional samples will be uploaded after I am able to clean them for web presentation and as I undertake additional projects.

If you are looking for a particular skill set in a potential employee, please let me know and I can provide further insight into my knowledge and abilities that I have not conveyed on this site. 

My mindset is very "project-oriented" and I enjoy the learning process when undertaking a project outside of my traditional scope of work. While I might not be the best coder/programmer in the world or might not have the highest IQ, where I may lack in natural ability I make up severalfold in my motivation, persistence, and ability to develop innovative thoughts and think creatively.

 

STUDENTS OF LEARNING & SEEKERS OF KNOWLEDGE

From my experience working as a professional tutor, I'd like to think that I've developed an ability to explain a complex topic in simple terms. Knowledge is power and is able to be wielded by anybody with an internet connection and the desire to learn. I hope in one way or another I may be able to share that power and that you may pass the torch of knowledge onto others. 

While I shall be a student of learning until my dying breath, I am also still early in the years of my academic and professional pursuits. While I am proud of my knowledge and abilities, I also recognize that some things can only come with time and the experience/opportunity that is associated with aging.

If you see something in my code or notes that doesn't seem to make sense, feel free to send me a message and I might be able to get back to you with an answer that could spare you hours of self-research and frustration (I've been there myself).


If you would be interested in having a meeting to discuss potential employment, an idea, anything else, please reach out to me via that information found in the Contact section of the About Me header and I would be happy to set something up. 

 

Best wishes and warmest regards,

Kyle